Please help us to help the Merseyside Jewish Community. There are several ways to donate:
Please contact Anthea on 0151 733 2292 to learn more about volunteering.
Send a cheque payable to 'Merseyside Jewish Community Care' and send to:
Merseyside Jewish Community Care
433 Smithdown Road
3. Credit/Debit Card
Please click on the link below which will take you to the Justgiving website.
If youwish to donate on-line please visit
4. Standing Order
Please contact Julia Gould on 0151 733 2292 and we will be happy to send you a standing order form.
5. Leaving a Legacy
Please consider helping Merseyside Jewish Communty Care by leaving a Legacy that will help us to secure the future for others. No amount is ever too small.
Please contact Julia Gould on 0151 733 2292 and we will be happy to send you Merseyside Jewish Community Care's information leaflet called "Leaving a Legacy" or click on the document below:
6. DVD's Available - Donation £10.00
1. The Story of Merseyside Jewish Community Care and a Host of Volunteers
2. History of Greenbank Synagogue
3. History of Lee Park Golf Club
4. History of Haroldeans Football
5. History of Princess Road Synagogue
6. History of King David Schools
7. Jewish Talent in Liverpool
Please contact Carole McGirr on 0151 733 2292.
Please fill in a Gift Aid form so we can claim additional funds from the Inland Revenue. Please contact us and we will be happy to send you a Gift Aid form out in the post.